Thursday, September 10, 2009

Comfort

Those of you that are close to me know that me and my family have been going through some trials... really difficult trials. I have to say that in everything we have gone through, I am so comforted by knowing that God is working in my life and teaching me things. I have never been closer to God, I have never been in his word more and I have never felt more joy and comfort than I am feeling now. I know God is working in my life and I know that he is going to resolve the situation quickly.  My prayer tonight is for you... for all of you who have been praying for us. I pray that God will bless you beyond measure. I pray that God will move in your life and create blessings that will overflow in your life because I have been so overwhelmed with the voices of people that are praying for me.  I pray especially for Lynn, for the comfort and the friendship that I have been given, and also for Phil and Sara, I don't know if these people realize how special they are to me.  I never knew so many people cared about me and my family and I am so thankful for all the friends I have. God has truly blessed my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment